When Kuraray collects personal information, Kuraray will clearly specify the purpose of use, and the personal information will be used only for such purpose as specified. A data subject may refuse to provide its personal information at its discretion. The purpose of use of personal information is as follows;
Kuraray may, to the extent necessary for the purpose (1) or (4) mentioned above, share personal data (address, name, company name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) with its affiliate companies as listed in Exhibit 1 attached hereto.
Except as stipulated below, Kuraray will not release personal information to third parties. Providing information to contractors or affiliate companies by legitimate means is not considered as disclosure to third parties;
A data subject has right to request to disclose, correct, add, delete, discontinue using, or erase its personal information Kuraray has. Kuraray will comply with these requests only after verification of the identity of the requestor. Inquiries with regard to personal information will be directed to the department to which the data subject provided its personal information.
In the case that a data subject is not sure where to contact, inquiries may be accepted at:
1. Purpose of use and Legal basis under GDPR for processing the personal data which Kuraray processes;
2. When Kuraray transfers personal data to its contractors or affiliates listed in Exhibit 1 attached hereto, the personal data may be transferred to the counties outside the EEA. Kuraray will transfer personal data only to the extent;
3. Kuraray will store personal data for the appropriate period determined based on the criteria of the respective statutory retention period. After expiration of the period, the corresponding data no longer necessary will be deleted in accordance with the respective retention policy.
4. A resident of the EEA has the following rights in connection with his/her own personal data handled by Kuraray;
The Request Form is attached hereto as Exhibit 2.
5. Lodging a complaint with a competent authority
6. Contact information of the Data Protection Officer of Kuraray:
This Kuraray Web site may collect and use the following types of access data from visitors.
Access logs: Information from users’ access logs, including IP addresses, access times and dates, referrers, accessed files and browser type.
Kuraray only uses access logs data to improve the user experience on our websites and services
Cookies: Cookies are small files that are stored on user’s device by your web browser. If you are concerned about having cookies on your computer, you can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being set, allowing you to decide whether to accept it. You can also delete cookies from your device. However, if you choose to block or delete cookies, certain features of our websites or services may not operate correctly.
|Input information on the Web Form||To keep the input information when moving to another page||Upon the close of the Browser|
Kuraray only processes access data where Kuraray has a lawful basis to do so, such as the following:
Consent: Kuraray may process your access data when you have given Kuraray permission to process your access data for a given purpose.
Legitimate Interests: Kuraray may process your access data based on our legitimate interest. Kuraray believes many of our purposes will be helpful not only for us but also for you, as it allows us to improve our products and services to be better oriented to your needs.
The following third-party providers may have access to the access data collected by Kuraray.
Google Analytics: Google Analytics sets and accesses cookies on your computer or other device to collect information such as the numbers of visitors to our websites, where visitors have come to the websites from, and the pages they have visited. Kuraray websites use Google Analytics to help collect and analyze certain information to engage in analysis, auditing, research and reporting.
You may review Google Analytics’ security and privacy principles by clicking here;